BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Melissa M.
Charcoal isn't just for BBQ's, ladies! My skin has been crying out for a helping hand lately. I do try to look after my skin, but admittedly there are nights when I go to bed without removing my make up. This charcoal mask has been spoken about frequently in beauty blogs etc, so I made sure to pick one up during a recent trip to New York. And I'm glad I did! I think it was 25 dollars, but it was worth it and I'd highly recommend it to others. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean and refreshed. It took a few uses before I noticed any real differences to my pores and it can be quite a messy operation when washing it off but it's definitely a product I would buy again.
Georgia S.
The Origins clear skin charcoal face mask has been my go to face mask(in the last 5 months). I was having difficulties with large pores, acne and stress, I felt it was time to give myself some TLC, so I bought this active charcoal face mask. Since buying the face mask I have enjoyed using it roughly once a week. When you first put it on your skin it feels gorgeously cooling. After your skin does feel a bit dry so I defiantly recommend putting on ur nightly moisturiser. However straight away I notice the difference in size of pores on my skin and after using it, the amazing clean feel of my skin and reduction in my spots, which I'm SUPER happy with! It was a great chance to relieve a bit of stress. I love it! Ooh and it's all natural with no chemicals which is a bonus.
Sylvia N.
I'm rating it four stars, why?

- It does the job. I say it removed all my *shallow* blackheads. Works best after a shower.
- It's a big tube and I used to use it every week. It lasts a long time.
-Super drying, but I guess that's how it is with all clay masks. Be warned, use moisturizer right after. It also made my skin red.
-Kind of hard to remove, I find I had to scrub at it.
I wasnt using any moisturizer after this one time. I steamed my face with super hot water (why why whyyyy) and then used this mask. Pretty sure I got broken capillaries after. It dried out my skin soo much and I got shiny skin. Not oily, but shiny skin. So be warned!!!
Samantha L.
Cardiff , South Glamorgan
Like a breath of fresh air for your skin, this mask is ideal for anyone suffering from breakout's or has oily skin . It is designed to unglog pores for a deep-down clean.It contains Bamboo Charcoal that acts like a magnet to draw out anything that may be clogged in the pores for instance dirt, makeup or unwanted bacteria,also containing White China Clay that absorbs toxins from the skin and Lecithin which dissolves impurities.All three of these skin friendly ingredient's work well and in sync with each other to leave you pores super clean and skin looking and feeling fresh whilst helping prevent further breakouts.  Suitable for dry , normal and oily skin.
Aimee G.
I LOVE THIS! This is the first product I tried from Origins and definitely now isn't the last. Bought it at my local Boots after recommended by a family member.

This mask truly is my saving grace, I love to use it as a spa night treat or just for when my body and skin needs a detox. However l, recently I've discovered it's great as a quick fix spot treatment.

Before bed I pop a small amount of this on my spot (make sure to let it dry or you'll find it all over your pillowcase!) , by the morning I find it's decreased in size and redness. Great as a quick fix for the odd pimple.
Really makes me want to see what the other origins masks can do!
Keren B.
I believe that this product meets my expectations, the products of the face are my weakness, the care of the expression lines, under the eyes with that I do not neglect I take care of much of that area, the full face the truth I am always trying new things that Work on my face until I found this product super good, works perfectly on my skin the packaging is very compact and appropriate for my needs an innovative line very useful and professional, does not break easily and fits in the palm of the hands I bought it at a very good price in the local market, it is a bit difficult to get it easily but it can be done or maybe ordered online
Tessa R.
VANCOUVER
I really love this mask for detoxifying my pores and cleaning out my skin!

I steam my face over the sink to open my pores, I apply this mask to my T-Zone and bits that need some help, leave it on for 15 mins, and rinse it off with my Clarisonic! I love how clean my pores feel after using this, and it is one of the only face masks I found that actually has good ingredients inside.

Another major reason to buy it is that they have 3 different sizes (on the Sephora website where I buy mine), so you don't have to commit to a full size and spend a lot of money right away! Genius idea & amazing product! Go out and get it right now!!!
Lucinda F.
Huntlywood , Earlston
I got a free sample of this product when I was in John Lewis buying my cleanser. I usually forget about samples and end up throwing them out when I find them in the bottom of my handbag weeks later but I was having a bad skin week and remembered about it after a friend recommended that I try a charcoal product. I am so, so glad that I listened to her advice;my skin has never felt better! My pores look amazing after trying this out and my skin is so soft! I got two generous uses out of the tiny sample pot and then was straight back in John Lewis stalking up on the stuff. Now it's part of my daily routine and I absolutely love it.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
One of my go to masks! This mask works effectively at cleansing the skin and refining the pores as the product description suggests, it makes a visible difference with those grizzly blackheads after one use. Being charcoal it's similar to the peel off charcoal masks which have been so popular recently, although the Origins charcoal mask isn't peel off its a brand I can trust and works just as efficiently even if a little more effort is required to remove it. The mask leaves the skins texture matte and smooth and doesn't dry out my already dry skin in the way that some masks can. The only negative I have with this mask is that it can sometimes sting a little bit a few seconds after application but this soon subsides and the stinging is a 'ooh it must be working' feeling rather than a 'oh no my face is burning!' Feeling. Overall a great mask that I always have in stock for when I have 10 minutes to spare.
Salonia Q.
Scarborough , ON
This is a thick grey bamboo charcoal, that pulls out all the dirt from deep inside the pores. If you are new at using charcoal masks, this is a great one for beginners instead of the charcoal mask by freemans. This one does an amazing job clearing out the pores. The way I use this mask to make it work better, is first I wash my face with luke warm water, and use a towel soaked in luke warm water. Apply on my face to open all my pores, then I apply a thick layer of this mask all over my face avoiding the eye area. When applying I make sure it is wet as this mask dries very fast, and even after applying I spritz it with some water. I keep this mask on for about 20 mins then wash off first with luke warm water, and then cold water to close the pores. After applying this mask you will feel a magnet like force pulling out dirt to the surface of the skin. I typically use this mask twice a week it keeps my pores clear of dirt and pollution. The ingredients in this are bamboo charcoal, white china clay, and lecithin. “Bamboo Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers, White China Clay absorbs environmental toxins, and Lecithin dissolves impurities.” This can be purchased from sephora or directly from the origins website.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.