BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jennifer D.
Surrey
I didn’t see a major change in my pore size, but it was a nice cleansing mask. It was very easy to apply and wash off. I have combination skin so didn’t leave my face feeling super dry. It’s a good product but wouldn’t necessary but it again.
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
I had a major acne breakout after i did a diamond peel and truth be told i ask my dermatologist about this product and this will you help me reduce the breakout and hopefully all my breakout do vanish.
Chloe B.
I really like this mask to clear my skin. It makes my skin feel so clean after using it. I would recommend not using it more than once a week as it can dry out your skin. I will be repurchasing it again!
layan y.
ajman
Now, I own a LOT of masks and scrubs. I love it! But this is my secret weapon for when I am super tired and my skin is gray and horrible. This mask/scrub has fine coffee grounds which exfoliate so deeply, plus the caffeine adds a real kick of energy to my skin and my mood! If you don't like the smell of coffee, you might not like it. But if you do, you're in for a treat!
Neeti V.
I saw a lot of good reviews for this mask and I was really excited to try it out, but to be honest, I wasn't very impressed. I don't have problematic skin, but I found that it didn't really do much other than moisturize my skin and make it smoother. There was no difference in my pores or blackheads with continuous use.
Iryna R.
Dubai, Dubai
charcoal mask is a constant item in my skincare routine
I've tried a lot of them and thought I'd keep trying and experimenting, but no
I finally found the perfect one for myself and it's clear improvement active charcoal mask by Origins
It applies smoothly and feels just a tiny bit tight when dries out; even a thin layer is more then enough, but I prefer a thick nice layer
It does clear the blackheads, and the best part for me that after using it my skin feels very soft and smooth, almost as if I used a moisturizing mask, not a cleansing one
Which is just heaven for my dry skin
It's pretty easy to rinse it off and no strong scent
This gem will definitely stay with me for a long time
Amber G.
It’s amazing and purifying and good you should buy it it’s really effective on the skin it’s really good value and no way near as pricey I’m a repetitive user because it’s good and I would buy it again
Kayla M.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Other more...
This mask is amazing. I have combination skin and I have regular breakouts. This mask helps me control my pours and breakouts and leaves my skin feeling extra clean. Love!!!
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
VERY DIFFICULT TO REMOVE. This mask works well but I find it more irritating than anything because it is so ridiculously hard to get off your face. I will not purchase this again.
Jordan P.
montreal
And absolute must for me. It clears my pores amazingly and my face feels so soft after I use it! I use it once or twice a month because it is pretty pricey, but I will definitely be buying it again!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.