BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Michelle L.
Toronto, ON
I loved this product ! Gave me the perfect clean without dry feeling, it's a mild formula but a tad pricey, as higher end products go . Bought at sephora in Edmonton . Would recommend
Alysha S.
Cranbrook, BC
Great mask!!!! I love this mask! If I don’t have time to do the full mask I will use it as a spot treatment, the next morning my pimple will be at least 50% better if not almost gone!
Sara K.
Vancouver, BC
This mask is perfect for those with oily skin/ pores/ imperfections. It’s quite gentle but it’s very effective. I always notice my skin is more vibrant after using this mask! Will definitely repurchase soon :)))
Steph C.
Glasgow
My skin felt fresh afterwards. It was a good consistency and evened out under the skin spots and reduced the oil in my t zone. I love this product and use it at least once a week, have used this for a while now!
Leslie M.
Monterrey
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
Es un must have en toda rutina de cuidado de la piel, pero no la compraría ya que hace el mismo trabajo que algunas otras marcas disponibles, pero si cumplió mis expectativas, definitivamente la recomendaría.
Alice C.
This was the first Origins product I used and I was instantly hooked. They have a wide variety of masks but with the concerns I had and raved reviews it received online I decided to test it out myself.
I'm 25 and I have combination-oily skin, with the occasional hormonal breakouts and some large pores. I noticed the first couple of weeks of using the mask, it left my skin feeling soft, helped minimized my breakouts and pores. Usually when it comes to using masks, they tend to dry out my skin leaving it red and irritated. That would then cause my skin to produce even more oil and causing more breakouts. But with the charcoal mask it minimized the amount of oil my skin produced. Afterwards, I love pairing this mask with their Youth Renewing Sheet Mask because it helps balance the skin after drawing out any impurities. Pairing these products gives me a reason to pamper myself at home. With that being said, I highly recommend this product!
Alex G.
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
I found it was drying out my skin. Wouldn’t recommend for sensitive skin or acne prone skin. It also makes my face feel itchy and burning when I leave it on for longer than a minute
Taryn R.
Aylmer, ON
Review for: Clear more...
It's alright, it didn't make me break out or anything but I don't notice a difference after use. I've got a small bottle of it and used it twice, I definetly would not re-purchase.
Lulu B.
Montreal
Review for: Other more...
Love love love this mask! I usually prefer sheet masks but this was so easy to apply, feels great on andeasy to remove. It left my skin feeling so soft and not feeling tight and dried. Not irritating either!
Jennifer D.
Surrey
I didn’t see a major change in my pore size, but it was a nice cleansing mask. It was very easy to apply and wash off. I have combination skin so didn’t leave my face feeling super dry. It’s a good product but wouldn’t necessary but it again.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.