BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Alyssa C.
Conway , AR
It seems to work pretty well, it’s tightening and cleansing to the pores. But I don’t know if it makes a drastic difference/is worth the money. It’s good, but I don’t know if I just love it.
Demi H.
I really enjoy this mask. It really gets into your pores . I do think it is a little pricey but I feel like it’s worth is . The only thing for me is it tends to dry me out but that’s nothing a good moisturizer can’t fix!
Melissa L.
Comes as a powder and when you add water it becomes a paste. I like the fact that you can make this as thin as you like or as thick as you’d like. Simple packaging but affective. I like to use it at least 2 times a week.
Dominique R.
My face was so soft and smooth after using this mask. I’m a huge fan of cream masks. I feel like they work better than sheet mask and Orgins is such a good brand. Although it is pricey. I got the travel size for $12 at Ulta.
JuliaAnne S.
Southaven
I love anything charcoal and this mask was no exception! I loved how easy and mess free it was to apply and I didn’t have to scrub my skin off to remove it after it dried! My skin looked so new and refreshed after using!
Jess B.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
Best mask ever! Whenever I start to feel like my skin is full, I use this and it immediately makes my skin feel better! This mask is super effective for helping to clear pesky breakouts. I definitely recommend this mask!
Cass S.
This mask by Origins is one of my all-time favorites. I always keep a tube on hand - I regularly use it, as it seems to be the perfect formula for my combination skin. Dry in some areas, oily in others, and with small breakouts in several spots, this cleansing charcoal mask always seems to brighten my skin. I usually apply it after I get out of the shower, when my pores are open. I brush on an even layer all over my face, using a flat foundation makeup brush (one I use exclusively for face masks, never for makeup), and leave on for 10-12 minutes. I've learned to be gentle when removing it, using a warm wet washcloth to dab it off of my skin, rather than rubbing it off (which seems to irritate my skin) with a cloth or face scrubber. It definitely takes a couple of uses to show results, but for me, it definitely works. Just remember, after rinsing the mask off, to finish your skin off with a gentle toner, so as to close your pores and keep any dirt and bacteria out! Overall, three out of five stars for one of my favorite Origin products!
Rubi S.
I heard rave reviews about this product so I had to try it! However it didn't work for my skin. It was hard to wash off and left me feeling super dry. I went back to my boscia pore pudding!
Natalie E.
Tulsa, OK
I have been using this product for about a year. I love how it cleans and minimizes my pores. It leaves my face feeling very refreshed and smooth! Would for sure recommend this to a friend!
Anna L.
Lexington, NC
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Received in one of my subscription boxes. I like the product. Easy to apply, gentle on the skin and effective. Leaves your skin feeling super smooth. Only con is it is difficult to remove.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.