BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Shannon W.
Exeter
This product is amazing! It’s so good for minimising the looks of pores and blackheads. Apply it to problem areas (nose, chin, forehead) wait 10 minutes then just wash off. Couldn’t recommend it more
Patricia D.
Sudbury
This mask is amazing. If I’m havin a bad skin day, it helps clear up any clogged pores to make my face look clean and bright. It does tingle the first couple times you use it, but nothing that I can’t handle.
Kimy M.
Antwerp
This is one of my all time favorite masks. Whenever I feel a zit popping up, I always use this mask to dry the pimple. Always remember to use moisturize after each use because it really dries up your skin
Mikaela F.
Naples, FL
You need this. It works like no other to remove blackheads, and to unclog pores. This is the only effective thing I’ve tried to get clear skin. I will never stop using it, give it a try and thank me later!
Noushin N.
Kanata
I love this! I use it a couple times every week, and I’ve been seeing a difference so far. I got this from Sephora (the smaller size because I’m too cheap to get the big one) and i wanted to try it out. I’m very happy with this!!
Shyan, B.
Port Coquitlam
Review for: Clear more...
This product I gave a 4 just because there are so many charcoal mask and as I’ve tried a few this wasn’t my favourite. I did like that it came in a little package for travel and it was a perfect amount.
Katrina V.
Hamilton, ON
I have sensitive skin.

The first time I used this holy cow it felt so cold and stung my face, but I kept it on for the amount of time directed. You're probably thinking omg why didn't you take it off as soon as it stung... I probably should have but I didn't. Good thing nothing bad happened but the coldness and stinging did go away after6 minutes. However those 6 minutes were excruciating :(

I do have to admit tho after I took the mask off my face felt SOOOOOO GOOD. It was really smooth and soft and it honestly looked like all the crap that was in my face was gone.

Soooooooo because of the amazing results 2 weeks later I decide to use it again. Expecting the worst tingling feeling in my face again I put on the mask . BUT my skin didn't sting , it was cold but a nice cold feeling way. End results were the same so I was really happy that my face looked amazing and felt a lot better !

I do recommend that those with sensitive skin to please try a swatch test first just in case.

*does get a bit messy when applying
*does wash out harder than most masks , continue to rinse to get all of it out
Keera H.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
A good product for spot prone skin. Leaves you feeling really clean but without drying out the skin. Reasonably priced for a higher end face mask with higher end results. I would definitely use again.
Lauren P.
Ottawa
Purchased at: The Bay
Love this charcoal mask, I was looking for a less expensive alternative to a glamglow charcoal mask and this went above and beyond. I struggle with oily skin and clogged pores and this really does the trick with aborbing excess oil.
Henna K.
Pear tree close, Sleaford
Really good for clearing pores but can leave skin feeling a little dry and tight! Would recommend this for oily/combination skin but not for dry, unless you kept it in the very centre of your face
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.