BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jeanne P.
Montreal
Review for: Other more...
AMAZING CLEARING MASK! Been struggling with pimples all my life, but this product really helps clean and calm my skin. I use this product over and over everytime I feel like my skin needs a deep clean, without being too harsh.
Katie P.
Toronto
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
Love this product! I’ve been using this for a few years now. I switch between this one and the rose clay mask. After using this one it feels like my pores are just so clean! Highly recommendOrigins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Caitlin K.
Maple ridge , WY
Love this product! It does a great job of clearing out pores. I can definitively see a difference in my skin! I would for sure repurchase. I bought this from Sephora as part of a gift set and have already bought the full size
Véronique H.
Kitchener , ON
Review for: Other more...
This mask is very good it cleans out the pores very nicely you can see results after the first couple of uses! Super effective and I like to use at least once a week to make sure my face is nice and clean and free of gunk.
Anastasia G.
Calgary , AB
Awesome! Origins uses great ingredients and it shows. This clay mask is refreshing and cleansing but does not feel too harsh on my face. The price is a bit expensive but it is a worthwhile product and will last a while!
Aman M.
I’m not a big mask person but when I do need that little extra help, this is my go to mask. I love how it feels on, I love the clean feeling afterwards. It does seem to work. And this is the only mask I will buy again.
Natasha K.
Toronto, ON
I love this mask! It clears my skin while minimizing my pores and mattifying my oily skin. My skin is super sensitive and it doesn't irritate it. I use this often whenever I feel my skin needs a deeper cleaning.
klar S.
Review for: Other more...
I have so much trouble when it comes to pores it is horrendous but with a little touch of this product goes a long way it has changed my life completely my skin looks beautiful then it ever has before
Ayden D.
Ottawa, DE
I have oily combination skin, and am prone to blackheads/sebaceous filaments and honestly didn’t do much for me. I was disappointed because it was rated so well, but I don’t see any changes in my skin after using it.
Esra I.
Mainz
Used this when I had acne. Didn‘t do much. There are way worse mask, this is not BAD bit also not good. Felt quite oily bit dried fast and made my face feel cleaner but I didn‘t notice any reduced pimples ore pores.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.