BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Magalie N.
Denver, CO
Slightly drying for my skin type, but it did seem to effectively clear my pores without having that burning/uncomfortable effect most pore-sucking masks do. A big contender to the "glam glo" mask that everyone loves for a much more reasonable price.
Mikafaye_ G.
davidson
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
I honestly have used this mask a few times. It was on the pricey side and I can honestly say I would not purchase it again. I did not notice a change after using the mask a few times. If you’re looking for spectacular results this isn’t for you. If you’re looking to just feel relaxed on a pricey side, this is for you.
Bridget K.
Woodstock, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Best mask I’ve ever used. I swear I can feel it pulling the dirt from my pores. After I use it I notice my pores actually look smaller and it clears up breAkouts sometimes. If you haven’t tried this mask you definitely should
Audrey B.
North Adams
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
This was one of my first ever high end skin care products that I have ever bought. It will always be a classic favorite. It’s so much fun and is a very strong mask, it even feels like you can tell it’s working and cleaning your skin. Pores look cleaner and smaller while your complexion looks brighter after use. It’s really great for stubborn black heads too.
Stella K.
I have a lot of blackheads and large pores especially on my nose. I've used these type of products before and had not so much expectations. They usually feel refreshing but have no visible impact, but this one was different. I can feel my pores minimizing (though, not entirely away!) and skin getting softer.
Marcela B.
Pasadena
Purchased at: Sephora
It really works for your pores! It clears out your skin and after you wear it, it refreshes your skin. I absolutely love it!! I would purchase it over and over again!
patricia a.
San Diego , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
THE BEST cleared out all my pores like no other product! left a little red residue but overall the best. a little pricey but so worth it ! the packaging is simple yet cute and have definitely bought again
Stella P.
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
I loved this product for a while. I thought it was really cleaning my pores. It is definitely good for oily and acne prone skin. However, overall it did not improve my acne, so I decided to leave this product to try something new. It is pricey, but I think it's a good deal. I might try it again one day.
Taylor S.
Kansas City
this is an amazing product. perfect for deep cleaning  and getting rid of those stubborn blackheads. It isn't harsh like some of the other products i've used before.
brianna🌙 f.
95343
It's an ok mask, I think it could be a little strong, I feel like it doesn't pull much out but it still feels good.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.