BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jagoda S.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Very cooling on the skin, enjoyed the overall feel my skin felt refreshed and clean. Dries down fully. I did see a difference in how my skin felt cleaner and more plump however it is quite hard to get off, I used a warm towel, will repurchase again most likely.
Jennifer T.
Montréal, QC
Probably the best charcoal mask I've tried. This tightens my skin without leaving it dry and I love the fact that the mask is in a squeeze bottle instead of a jar; it's less messy. After using this mask, my skin looks absolutely beautiful, fresh and clean. I love it!
Emily C.
Orangeville, ON
Review for: Clear more...
Feels good on the skin and goes on great, however I didn’t feel like there has been any noticeable difference after regular use. The pods are also not very functional because there is way more than one use per pod.

Overall I didn’t think it was worth the price point.
Natalie S.
Pickering
Review for: Other more...
I’ve been using this mask for a long time, although I don’t have acne. I use it once every few weeks to get a good deep clean of my pores. The smell is gentle and light, and it dries fairly quickly. This mask can be hard to rinse off, but the results are worth it.
georgia s.
Gosport
Review for: Clear more...
This product is beautiful on the skin! Some charcoal masks can cause some irritation when using a cloth to remove... however this mask is creamy when taking off. My skin felt fabulous and Smooth! It also removed dirt from my pores and made my skin look fresh!
Kiran S.
This mask is one of a kind. I started to get the odd spot recently and that’s when I started to use this amazing face mask.. it works really well and completely cleared my skin. I wouldn’t recommend it for sensitive skin but for all other skin types it’s perfect!
Georgina T.
great yarmouth
love the charcoal masks, i feel all brands that have the charcoal in it. Has the same effect, however i’ll use the l’oréal one over this as it is better value for the price.
zeynep u.
I purchased this product because I alway saw it online but it is definitely not worth the hype! I did not see too much of a different and it is very expensive. It definitely did not meet my expectations and I would not buy it again. I was very dissatisfied
Tamana S.
This mask is so amazing!!!!!! I love it so much! I actually bought it in a travel size last year for Christmas and I used it almost twice a month. It didn't finish as soon as I thought it would and it made my skin feel amazing after! Would recommend to anyone!!!
Natasha D.
New Glasgow
I was a bit nervous to try a charcoal mask because of all the horror stories, however I am so glad I tried it! I loved it! It made my skin soft and cleared out all of my pores, just like it says! I’m sad that my bottle is almost gone! Will be purchasing again!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.