BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Safa Q.
Review for: Other more...
My skin looked refresh after but I did notice certain breakouts after using this. I used it on my mom who has mature, normal skin and it did amazingly on her 🤷🏽‍♀️
Jennifer C.
Regina
I use this mask about once a week to clear out my pores and it does a great job. This is the second time I’ve purchased this product and I think it’s a good value for the price point. There are many more similar masks at a much higher price point and I think this one is just as good!
Millie C.
I find this works best if you steam your face with a hot flannel first. It dries on the skin to leave a crusty layer which once removed, leaves your skin feeling soft and pores looking clearer. However, not sure if it actually removes the blackheads or just reduces their appearance.
MissRai...💋 R.
Middlesex, Hounslow
This definitely is a great pore cleansing mask. It is quite thick and ‘goopy’ but this is what makes it such a strong mask. Skin feels squeaky clean after use. However, it is extremely difficult to wash off if you do not have a face cloth. I recommend using a facial cleansing brush.
Aurora S.
Though I can't really see a difference between this and other charcoal clay masks, I do think this really works to clear my skin. Its fast drying and not very scented, and I liked using it. I would definitely buy it again. I like using this in my t zone, and the rose clay one everywhere else.
Hilary N.
Woodbridge, ON
I love this product and it is one of my favorite products that origin has to offer. I have super oily skin and as this product dries, you can see the oils seep through into the mask. It can be a little drying so I only use it once a week and it helps to detoxify the skin.
R I N K Y P.
Dubai, Bur dubai
Highly recommended for acne blemish prone skin. Gave me my desired results. Along with clearing up my skin, my skin feels softer and much healthier everytime i apply this mask.
It might get a bit dry after wash for people with comb. Skin but rest is all good.
Alissia H.
Leeds
Them blackheads have never been so easily gone, such a great mask without it drying your skin out! Third purchase of it now and don’t regret a thing! So affective! Have recommended to all my friends for blackheads! Only issue was a little pricey than similar products
Pearl M.
Jdeideh
This mask by Origins worked extremely well on my acne prone skin. I had less oil in my t-zone and fewer breakouts around the time of my cycle. After using it your skin feels cleaner and tighter - but not excessively dry. I use it twice a week, especially if I am stressed!
Rianna C.
Saskatoon, SK
LOVE this mask! This has been my go-to since highschool. The texture is a bit thick and goopy but it is the best mask when you are having a break out or just need a deep clean. The mask also helps with excess oiliness and large pores. Definitely a staple in my makeup bag.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.