BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Rebecca C.
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
I loved this mask so much when I tried it. Purchased from FeelUnique.com and my skin felt so clean once I had used it - super nice and worth the money. However for my skin I think the  GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment works a lot better for my particular skin type so I always gravitate towards that one. But when recommending charcoal masks to anyone I always include this Origins mask because my skin was amazing after using this!
Sopho M.
Very effective and good product, does what it says. It cleans skin, refines pores and leaves you with fresh and cleaned feeling! Pores are minimized! Highly Recommended!

Coco H.
scrimgeour place Dundee
This product was a big let down for me. I have used this for nearly a year now hoping to get some results, but nothing. Makes your skin feel softer but does not remove any blackheads. I would not recommend this product.
Justine D.
Toronto, OH
This mask is great to add into your routine when you're breaking out or have clogged pores. Once it dries, you can see all the dirt and oil in your pores and once you wash it off you can see they're clear. It's a little bit of an investment but I use it about once or twice a month and I've had it for about a year. Recommend for the oily skin gals out there!
Sara E.
Kitchener, ON
This is great for clearing out pores. My skin is automatically smoother when I take it off. The application process is different from some other masks as you have to wet your face before application, but hey, it works!
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
I like this masque because it has activated charcoal in it and activated charcoal draws out impurities and the blackhead nasties from deep within your pores that can be caused from anything from makeup to dust to excessively oily skin. I recommend!
Ashleigh B.
Duncan , WI
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
I use Origins Checks + Balances face wash on the daily, which I love because it’s great for my combination skin, so I wanted to test out the charcoal mask. It leaves my skin smoother for sure but I didn’t find that it was very effective with clearing my pores after multiple attempts. My sister uses it regularly, though, + she loves it! Just not for me. :)
Kirsten P.
Review for: Other more...
This mask is a classic for a reason. I've been using it for years and always come back to it. It's a little strong to use over my whole face. My favourite way to use it is as a spot treatment during that time of the month. I can get really painful hormonal breakouts along my chin/jaw and this mask can reduce them by half overnight, so that the pain is gone
Lisa M.
stirling
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
Whenever I have a breakout or my skin is in need of a cleanse this is my go to product! It washes off easily and opens and clears pores. Packaging is simplistic and effective. This is a reasonable priced product that helps to clean pores it does draw out any impurities in the skin which can cause breakout but when used frequently this happens less often
Ella K.
Singapore
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
THE BEST MASK I HAVE EVER USED,  this is my lifesaver... I use it twice a week all over my t-zone, love the feeling and texture. Sort of burns but only because the job of it is to reach deep into the pore and clear them out. My face would be a mess without this product. I always go back and buy more because at a great price for a work of art. LOVE!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.