BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
I like this masque because it has activated charcoal in it and activated charcoal draws out impurities and the blackhead nasties from deep within your pores that can be caused from anything from makeup to dust to excessively oily skin. I recommend!
Justine D.
Toronto, OH
This mask is great to add into your routine when you're breaking out or have clogged pores. Once it dries, you can see all the dirt and oil in your pores and once you wash it off you can see they're clear. It's a little bit of an investment but I use it about once or twice a month and I've had it for about a year. Recommend for the oily skin gals out there!
Ashleigh B.
Duncan , WI
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
I use Origins Checks + Balances face wash on the daily, which I love because it’s great for my combination skin, so I wanted to test out the charcoal mask. It leaves my skin smoother for sure but I didn’t find that it was very effective with clearing my pores after multiple attempts. My sister uses it regularly, though, + she loves it! Just not for me. :)
Kirsten P.
Review for: Other more...
This mask is a classic for a reason. I've been using it for years and always come back to it. It's a little strong to use over my whole face. My favourite way to use it is as a spot treatment during that time of the month. I can get really painful hormonal breakouts along my chin/jaw and this mask can reduce them by half overnight, so that the pain is gone
Ella K.
Singapore
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
THE BEST MASK I HAVE EVER USED,  this is my lifesaver... I use it twice a week all over my t-zone, love the feeling and texture. Sort of burns but only because the job of it is to reach deep into the pore and clear them out. My face would be a mess without this product. I always go back and buy more because at a great price for a work of art. LOVE!
Lisa M.
stirling
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
Whenever I have a breakout or my skin is in need of a cleanse this is my go to product! It washes off easily and opens and clears pores. Packaging is simplistic and effective. This is a reasonable priced product that helps to clean pores it does draw out any impurities in the skin which can cause breakout but when used frequently this happens less often
noa p.
Origins Clear Improvement™
Nice mask! Honestly i bought it because all yhe reviews over the internt. Before i use the mask i like to steam my face with a green tea to open my pores ang get some good benefits from the green tea, then i will put the mask for 15 minuts and meanwhile i will drink my tea. For conclusion if you will use the mask for over trhee weeks, twice a week you will see a change. ❤️
Ana C.
Oakville, ON
Oh. My. God. I am IN LOVE with this product, first off the packaging falls right in with Origins — simple and very classy, and it never fails me. It is on the pricier end and I purchased it the first time only because I wanted to see how it felt — but I would 100% buy this product again. My skin feels so clean and smooth afterwards and my pores feel great and smaller :)
Margaux C.
jumet
🔅 Pleasant mask to make. The skin is soft after use. The mask smells great. It purifies my oily skin with imperfections quite well.

Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores

🔅 Masque agréable à réaliser. La peau est douce aprés l’utilisation. Le masque sent très bon. Il purifie ma peau grasse à imperfections.

✅✅✅✅
Froggy C.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Nice packaging but the formula is very drying for the skin. As a repeat user it definitely has a positive impact on reducing the size of pores but the skin needs hydration after using the product. Would buy again.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.