BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Gillian S.
Priddis Greens, AB
Really helps clear up any breakouts I have and helps to prevent my face from getting excessively oily throughout the day. Not as good as the 10 minute mask for troubled skin, but this mask is still amazing.
Shelby N.
London, ON
I bought this after the recommendation of a friend and I used every drop I could get out of it. I used it about once a week and my skin felt noticeably firmer and clear after using it. I also really like the black colour as it’s easy to see where it’s been applied.
Astrid M.
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
La mejor mascarilla para limpiar mis poros rapido y fácil.

Usándola una vez por semana mantengo mi piel súper limpia y evito sentirme súper grasosa el resto de la semana. Súper recomendada, además no se daña por el tiempo así que no tendrás que botarla hasta que se acabe el tubo :)!
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Eu gosto de cuidar da minha pele é deixá-la sempre limpa fresca e livre de impurezas então essa máscara foi ideal para mim. Senti que logo no primeiro uso linha pele ficou macia hidratada e limpa como nova
Isadora S.
Toronto, ON
I have dry, sensitive skin with minor rosacea, but my nose and chin have large pores and some occasional blackheads. I applied the face mask on those areas, trying to stay away from my cheeks and it did a great job cleaning the surface of my pores (it's not a miracle worker that is going to extract the dirt). It made me a bit read but I applied moisturizer soon after. I would repurchase it.
Nisa A.
This mask was amazing, and I saw results after the first use! It cleared my blackheads and faded my acne scars. It was drying, but not so much that my skin was flaking after. Not heavy, so it wasn't hard to wash off which I loved.
Beatrice W.
London
I absolutely love clay masks because they seem to visibly improve the condition of my skin. This was yet another great product from origins. The only negative aspect of this mask is the price tag.
Beauty B.
Ramat Gan
heard a lot of good things about this mask and I never tried a charcoal mask before, of course I had to get it. So far my impressions from this mask is good, after the first use I can clearly see that my pores aren't visible as before (*pores can't be minimized) and my skin look refreshed. I hope to see more changes as I keep using the mask. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Christabel N.
Teluk Intan
A firm favourite for many, this is a no nonsense charcoal mask. I do find it a little too intense to use more than once a week on my combination skin. I do like this as it is very cleansing
Taz M.
Manchester
I love this charcoal mask so much! It is good value, isn’t too pricey and makes the skin feel great! I ordered it online and the packaging was lovely. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who’s after a great mask!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.