BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Mikala S.
Temple
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
This product makes my face feel great, but does not seem to do much for my pores. I continue to use the mask though because I like how my face feels after. The results don’t last though and it definitely does not help my acne.
Jessica S.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Love love love for my chin and nose. Opens up the pores for easy extraction of clogs or blackheads. Doesn't do all the work on its own but feels great, washes clean and doesn't irritate my skin.
Delaney B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I got this as a sample in a Sephora bag & I would definitely recommend buying it. My face felt a lot smoother and softer than it was before I used this. I also felt like it cleared my face up from the pores and pimples I had.
Lindsey O.
Gill
Love this product. Goes on easy and comes off with a warm wash cloth. The mask is effective and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. It is pricey but worth it. I would recommend this product for those with sensitive skin!
Taylor P.
Harrisonville, mo
I have awful pores so I'm always drawn to the idea of charcoal... And just like every other charcoal remember this was just a huge mess in the bathroom and I could tell a difference in my skin.
Portia I.
Brooklyn, NY
I really enjoyed this mask! I recently used it for the first time. I have oily skin and this was extremely mattifying without being overly drying. My face felt clean and fresh. I definitely plan to use again!
Serena A.
kennesaw
I like this product a lot! It isn’t harsh on my face! It was my first time using it and I would definitely purchase it again! It can be a little pricey! 4 stars because it is a little pricey but other than that great product!
Joy W.
This is my go to mask i love and i mean love origins face mask i do add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to mines which helps with acne and scarring on the face. Origins Cult Faves
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
High quality product. Great for sensitive skin too. Very easy to use! Dries rather quickly. I also use this as a just a spot mask sometimes instead of putting all over my fave. Worth the price!
Taylor n.
This mask is fun to put on but it dries very hard and is very very very hard to get off your face and is hard to clean since it flakes everywhere . It’s effective for your skin it just isn’t easy to clean up
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.