BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Soukaina M.
J'adore ce nettoyant exfoliant! La poudre, lorsqu'elle est mélangée avec un peu d'eau, mousse et offre un nettoyage rafraîchissant en profondeur. Je mélange la poudre avec le nettoyant pour le visage à la menthe palmetto! J'ai une peau incroyablement réactive et j'ai utilisé tellement de produits différents. Les produits exfoliants sont importants pour moi parce que tout type d'accumulation sur mon visage est susceptible de provoquer une éruption cutanée, et ce produit élimine la probabilité que cela se produise. Je suggère que tous essayent ce produit, c'est vraiment génial.
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Best facial mask for combination-oily skin. Works to purify clogged pores and doesn’t leave your face feeling dry. Love using this after wearing makeup for a long period of time to really clean out the dirt and makeup from my pores!
María R.
Monterrey
Es un producto muy muy bueno! El precio no es excesivamente elevado como en otras marcas.

De carbón activado es la mejor que he probado, no quería que se me acabara!

Sin dudarlo la volvería a comprar y la recomiendo por completo.
Rachel E.
Review for: Clear more...
I️ got this as a sample from Sephora a while back and I️ really didn’t enjoy it, I️ didn’t like how it felt on my face, it felt super heavy and greasy, I️ also didn’t see any amazing benefits, so I️ wouldn’t recommend this mask.
Amber H.
Pickering
Origins is by far my favourite brand when t comes to skin care their products are fairly priced and they do what they promise. This mask reduces acne as well as softens skin so overall it is amazing and I would 100% recommend.
sydney g.
North Vancouver, BC
Honestly helps zap those blemishes and little zits that randomly pop up. Use it a could times a week because you don’t want to dry out your skin too much! Love it so much, on 4th bottle of it. Couldn’t ask for anything better!
Christina P.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I love this company overall, but this specific product is sooo worth it. Went beyond my expectations, really cleaned out my pores but still leaving my skin undamaged and feeling soft and super super clean.
Karina L.
Uno de los mejores productos que he usado para mi piel, la utilizo minutos antes de maquillarme y mi piel se ve wow! Super limpia y sin poros abiertos, realmente funciona deja tu piel super lisa. La recomiendo ampliamente, he probado dos más de estas mascarillas y estoy encantada, sin duda volveré a comprarlas en cuanto se me terminen 🔥🔥😍 Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Ashiana M.
Very thick and creamy when applied and definitely does the job. The first time I applied it I woke up the next morning with bumps on my face (but that just shows me that it is bringing all the dirt in my skin to the surface). I now use it regularly (once a week) and I dont have that issue. Makes my pores visibly smaller after I use it. It is a little annoying to remove but it dries quickly and is easy to use. I do think it is expensive though, so I would not repurchase because there are other masks that can do the same thing for a cheaper price.
Emily A.
Review for: Other more...
This mask seemed to dry out my skin after using it. It did make a lot of my pores smaller and met my expectations I was looking for. I bought this mask from Sephora and would recommend it to people who have very large pores.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.