BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Becca L.
This face mask is pregnancy safe! Even when pregnant it doesn't bother my skin and is a nice mask to apply! It's also easy to remove and even tho it's black it doesn't make a huge messy. It's definitely a good value for your money because a little goes a long way. I will definitely repurchase in the future. It leaves me skin feeling fresh after but it's also very gentle, my skin never feels stripped of moisture after I use it, even now that it's cold and dry winter weather.
M A Y A C.
Lusaka
This mask is hands down one of the best masks I've used (store bought) i would say its in between high end or high street and low end/more affordable...

I bought it back in 2013 in Debenhams Cambridge and after using it I fell in loooove! I sort of forgot about it over the years, but it left such an impression on me that when I saw it again last summer when I was at Ulta in California I HAD to get it!

It literally gives you a glow and you can feel it working immediately you put it on, only a thin layer is necessary..

My skin is extremely sensitive but this keeps my acne prone skin calm and doesn't irritate my skin in any way! Uber recommend!!
Anastasiya D.
Toronto
Review for: Other more...
I bought the trial size and instantly fell in love, I've repurchased in the full sized and it's so worth it. Being around $30 or so dollars can be daunting for a face mask but it lasts forever! It does help dry out breakouts but I find it works better if used several times in a row. The only dislike is the slight burning sensation it gives off.
INGRID I.
This is less agressive than Supermud (Glamglow) but also cleans and purifies your pores. The main difference is that you do not get the brightness you get with Supermud. If you have sensitive skin, I would recommend this one as this has less acids and it is more respectful. I always go for more natural products as the effects go for the long last and there are less chances of redness and reactions. This one uses bambu as one of the main ingredients and leaves really smooth and clear skin.   Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Azure f.
wonderful clay mask but be sure not to leave it on the skin too long, just until dry and remove gently! be sure to moisturize well after use so your skin isn’t over producing more oil to compensate for what the mask absorbed from your face :) relax and mask safely!
Daniella P.
Love this product, you can barley see my bored after using this and I’ve seen a massive difference in my sling since I’ve used this product! I use once a week and will definitely buy this product again I’ve got all my friend on to this. Even the ones who aren’t into skincare love this product and great value for money.
Katie M.
A product that really sinks into the pores and removes and brings to surface any impurities.

When using this regularly which is recommended by origins, it helps to keep breakouts at bay and calm ones that might peep through.

Totally worth buying as a little goes a long way and can double up as a direct spot treatment.
Yasmine H.
Victoria, BC
I love this mask so much. Origins is my go-to skincare brand and this mask is fantastic. My skin colour is combination, but tend more towards oily in my t-zone. Every couple of weeks before bed, I use my Checks & Balances face, the mask, and then a moisturizer that I’ve used for years and my skin is SO HAPPY.
Carolina P.
Review for: 0.5 oz, Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins, Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
English/ Spanish Review.

I think this is one of the best charcoal mud mask I'd ever try , really remove all the oils in the skin dry fast and it's lightweight , clean sooooo deeply and removes all in the pores

Creo que esta es una de las mejores mascarillas de carbón que he probado , realmente remueve todos los aceites en la piel y seca rápido además de ser ligera , limpia muy profundo dentro de los poros
Ahlam M.
Super masque au charbon qui nettoie en profondeur les pores de la peau. Il laisse une peau purifiée, lisse et toute douce. En l’appliquant régulièrement il permet de resserrer les pores et d’affinités le grain de peau.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.