BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Em[ily] S.
Hamilton, ON
I love using this mask, the activated charcoal formula applies smoothly and evenly. I put a relatively thin layer and it takes 5-10 minutes but I do not let it fully dry. Depending on how thick of a layer one puts it might take longer.

It rinses off pretty Well and I have never had it stain the face towels I use after. I love getting this product in the sets it comes in, as Origins products work so well together.

#originstribe #origins #influenster #IconicVoxbox #contest #clearimprovement #skincare
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
I must say that I bought it especially for my husband who has super oily skin. And he likes it a lot, considering that it costs a lot to follow skin care routines, sometimes he remembers and uses it. In my case I use it on my chin which is usually the area where I see more pimples and sometimes on my forehead and nose that have a tendency to get some extra oily. It is a mask whose main asset is coal and its promise is to clean clogged pores, which I see that helps a lot. In the case of those who have drier skins, I would recommend avoiding very dry areas or proceeding with a super hydrating routine. In other ingredients, the brand stands out - in addition to charcoal - white clay and lecithin. It is recommended to use once a week and yes, it is one of those masks that it costs to remove a little so ideally with a wet wipe and warm water. If you have oily skin this is a mega recommended
Courtney H.
Blind River
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Anytime I need to detox my skin this is my go to. The smell isn’t the greatest but that’s easy to get over. I apply a thin layer over my face, let it dry, and rinse. My skin feels so smooth and clean after I use it. I know it works because the next day the yucky stuff that was clogging my pores has been brought to the surface. I will say when you use the it’s really unclogs your pores but will make your skin a bit worse as it clears it out but only for a day or two.
Ellie W.
Gilberdyke
I use this face mask 2-3 times a week and I have really seen and improvement in the quality of my skin since I started using it about 6 months ago. When I use this face mask the next day I have more spots than before but this is only because it has acted like a magnet to drag impurities out and once it has done this I have clear skin which looks fresh all day long and it isn’t too oily or too dry.
Sarah B.
I really, really love this mask. It's a charcoal mask and I have dry skin, so I shouldn't love this as much as I do... but it's just so refining and purifying, and makes my skin feel SO clean. I swear this stuff prevents breakouts.
What I especially love is the texture of this mask. Like other Origins masks, it's sooooo smooth, and a really little bit goes a long way. Highly recommend.
Sean P.
Auckland
This mask has been designed to give your pores a deep, thorough clean. I purchased the 6ml from @meccamaxima to trial before making the commitment to the 100ml. When I first applied this mask, my skin started to tingle but that feeling went away quickly and turned into a cool sensation that was definitely relaxing. My skin felt tighter as the mask was drying. I found trying to wash the mask off a little difficult and super messy. Some of the pores on my skin were eliminated which was great but for the stubborn ones around my nose area, nothing happens to them. I would still recommend trying this mask as the results do show it does work on some pores.
Lynn G.
Thornhill, ON
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores I love this mask. I had bought a tiny tube to try out and will definitely be getting the biggest next time!

Instructions sat to use once a week or whenever needed and to open pores with a warm towel before use.

Its part of my Sunday evening ritual. I exfoliate then put a warm face cloth on my face (sigh, that's so nice too) then I use the charcoal mask. I only use it in my oily t zone and I love how my skin looks after 6 weeks of use. My pores are tighter and my skin looks brighter.

Big recommendations for this product! L.
Nolia J.
Mundare, AB
This mask gives my skin a super deep clean, and doesn’t irritate my very sensitive skin. I actually like the smell of the mask, and love origins in general. Their products are great for those with sensitive skin and this mask is no exception. If you are somebody who struggles with breakouts or even just feel like your skin is congested, I highly recommend this Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores mask!
Becca L.
This face mask is pregnancy safe! Even when pregnant it doesn't bother my skin and is a nice mask to apply! It's also easy to remove and even tho it's black it doesn't make a huge messy. It's definitely a good value for your money because a little goes a long way. I will definitely repurchase in the future. It leaves me skin feeling fresh after but it's also very gentle, my skin never feels stripped of moisture after I use it, even now that it's cold and dry winter weather.
M A Y A C.
Lusaka
This mask is hands down one of the best masks I've used (store bought) i would say its in between high end or high street and low end/more affordable...

I bought it back in 2013 in Debenhams Cambridge and after using it I fell in loooove! I sort of forgot about it over the years, but it left such an impression on me that when I saw it again last summer when I was at Ulta in California I HAD to get it!

It literally gives you a glow and you can feel it working immediately you put it on, only a thin layer is necessary..

My skin is extremely sensitive but this keeps my acne prone skin calm and doesn't irritate my skin in any way! Uber recommend!!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.