BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sara M.
Chester, NY
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
I liked it. It was a little strong for my sensitive skin, but it definitely helped improve my active acne spots. It just made me a little red after I used it. I liked the way it smelled though.
Katie B.
Richmond, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask goes on smooth, feels nice on the skin, and has a very subtle clean scent. I use this about once a week to help keep my pores clean and my skin soft and it works wonderfully.
Jessica H.
Bettendorf
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
I loved this mask for my normal-oily acne prone skin. I've used this multiple times and it's my go-to mask when my skin is acting up. It's not too drying like other masks and always leaves my skin looking refreshed. I would recommend for all skin types.
Allison G.
Massapequa, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I liked this product a lot and think I need to give it a few more tries to love it. I like how it feels when it goes on but I wish it hardened or dried out after leaving on so I’d feel like it was working harder.
Michelle C.
Gardner
This mask is amazing. My skin looks fresh and clean that I question if it is real. I have been using this for over a year. It is so good that I do not need to use it every week. I do not wear makeup because it aggravates my skin and makes me feel unclean. I love this so much.
Victoria M.
This stuff works great!!! My face looked and felt great after using this product. When it hardens it’s hard to move your face, but that’s also a clue it’s almost time to come off!
H. N.
Moreno Valley, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I enjoyed this mask but I’m not sure if it made a difference in my pores. The application process is easy because you squeeze out of a tube. It can get messy . There’s no tingly sensation just feels cool.
Mariemyl D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Es súper buena esta mascarilla me elimina todas las impurezas del rostro, la utilizo cada 2 semanas y arrasa con toda impureza porque penetra en cada poro de mi rostro dejándolo limpio. Lo compro antes de que se me acabe me gusta mucho
Ailoydri C.
Providence, RI
Purchased at: Macy's
Origins Mask to clear pores is amazing. I've only used it twice so far and it is showing great results! It has helped to reduce redness, shrink pores and clears my skin. It's not at all harsh and doesn’t dry out my skin. I would definitely buy again
Kimberly W.
East Hampton, CT
I absolutely love this mask. While my skin isn’t oily or acne prone, this mask still delivers. I think I was introduced to this product through a VoxBox or learned about it when I went to the store to pick up another Origins products The mask application is fairly easy & I find a little product goes a long way. After rinsing the product off (this is not a peel off mask) I apply a medium weight moisture to ensure my skin stays hydrated. My favorite thing about this mask is how my skin feels afterwards - tight & smooth!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.