BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Jessica D.
San Dimas, CA
This mask is really great at reducing your pores and making your skin feel so smooth!
Cassidy M.
Medford, MA
Charcoal masks are like magic and this one is amazing for clearing out blocked pores.
Karla M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Me encanta este producto, de verdad ayuda con la limpieza de mi rostro, es muy buena
Hayley B.
Works pretty well and makes your face feel good but I do think Glam Glow works better
Brittany B.
Liked this product. It was easy to apply and washed away clean. Skin felt good after.
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
Love this mask! I wear it about once a month and it draws out all my skin impurities!
Sarah H.
Columbus , OH
I love this product! It leaves my face clean and brings out and clears imperfections.
Gloria r.
One of the best masks they're is. Love it makes your skin smooth and minimizes pores
Melissa F.
I have used this and it really dies unclog your pores though.... Some good stuff!
Amanda P.
Clarified my skin and made it really soft. Wasn't overly smelly and was easy to use
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.