BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jessica S.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Love love love for my chin and nose. Opens up the pores for easy extraction of clogs or blackheads. Doesn't do all the work on its own but feels great, washes clean and doesn't irritate my skin.
Aubrey L.
Enjoyed this mask and even bought a second one. However; I realized that if I didn’t regularly use it I would go through a purge period and if I did regularly use it, my skin would get very dry.
Chloe E.
Drake
One of my favorite masks of all time, helps with enlarged pores and acne prone skin. It’s a little drying but with the right moisturizer this would be a great step to anyone’s skincare routine who’s trying to clear their skin!
Taby K.
Nashville, TN
Good mask, softens skin and cleans out pores, but I’ve tried better charcoal masks as well. Doesn’t dry out skin too badly and doesn’t irritate sensitive skin. Is hard to remove though, I usually apply and rinse off in shower.
Ashley C.
Muncie
After using this mask, my skin felt like a baby! I think the only downside to this product is that it is a little pricey for the amount you get. All in all I thought this was an amazing product.
Brittany B.
Westminster , MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
Love this mask. It clears out your pores and makes your skin radiant. I use it before the shower though because it’s so hard to get every bit when just washing at the sink. Definitely recommend it for other large pores ladies.
Mikala S.
Temple
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
This product makes my face feel great, but does not seem to do much for my pores. I continue to use the mask though because I like how my face feels after. The results don’t last though and it definitely does not help my acne.
🌲👪 R.
Bremerton, WA
This mask will tighten your face like no other , make sure to have a great moisturizer ready ! And if you have particularly sensitive or dry skin it will burn . I would recommend to anyone with normal to oily skin .
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
I LOVE this mask. It’s one of my favorite masks that I use. It helps the texture of my skin so much and it also really cleans out my pores. I couldn’t recommend this product more. I’d encourage everyone to try it!
Christina  c.
Pasco, WA
This worked really well. My skin is very sensitive and I break out easily. Not harsh at all, smelled ok, and left my skin feeling smooth and soft. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.