BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Sanquise P.
Detroit, MI
Love this product. Moisturizes face and keeps it soft. Nice packaging and great price.
Kathy V.
Lewisville
This product is great! It really makes my skin feel fresh and clean each time I use it!
Kimber M.
Freehold, NJ
Excellent skin clearing mask. A+++
Great for emptying pores of all
the gunk of the day.
Sarah V.
Totally recomend this product. Helps to clean my black heads in my nose. Easy to clean
Brie M.
cranford
I love everything from this brand! Deep cleansing and purifying for my acne prone skin
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
Loved this mask . Made my skin feel soft after washing it off . Love this brand!!!!!!!
alexa g.
i quite like it. it feels really good on the skin and the skin is very soft afterwards.
Ashley B.
Smithfield
Again, love this for my pores and black heads!!!! It’s amazing as detoxifying the skin
MeLissa H.
Lagrange, GA
My daughter used this product with good results. We liked the way this product worked.
Jennifer A.
Pflugerville, TX
It's really great and soft to my skin and when I wash it of my skin feels really smooth
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.