BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Diana O.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is such an amazing product my face looks and feels more clear and much more soft
Margaret H.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Love this product. I use this mask at least once a week. It leaves my face very soft.
Gabby H.
Fargo
I’ve only used it once but I really liked it! I felt clean and cleared after one use!
Natalie S.
Palatine, IL
Awesome deep cleaning mask. I use this when my breakouts are bad and it always works.
Kiara  V.
Hampton, VA
Review for: Tm more...
Love how it pulled impurities from your skin and you feel so clean. Easy to apply.
Eden S.
Sanford, FL
Amazing charcoal mask!! Clears my blackheads and cleans out my pores like a magnet!
Asra H.
Brookfield , WI
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Good mask with natural products in it. Does a good job cleaning skin and is gentle.
Selina J.
I love this mask! It makes my face so soft and it's super easy to apply and remove!
Amanda P.
Clarified my skin and made it really soft. Wasn't overly smelly and was easy to use
Marine G.
Montreal
It leaves your skin clean by not as dry as other charcoal/clay masks do. LOVE it !
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.