BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Madison D.
This mask has helped me clear my skin up when I get hormonal breakouts on my face. I love it
Mckenna V.
Adrian, MI
Love this stuff it's amazing! Quite pricey but worth it to have amazing skin! Would recommend
Carolina H.
Really like this mask. My face feels so clean and soft after I wash it off. Def. recommend it
Lyndsey B.
Perry, FL
Love this! Easy to use and makes skin feel nice after use! Would recommend to all my friends!
Monique C.
Saginaw, MI
I like this mask because I feel like it does detox my skin, but sometimes it's hard to notice
Rebecca R.
I really liked this product it actually worked pretty well for a few spots of acne that I had
Chance J.
Edmond
Your face will turn red for about 30 minutes after you wash off the mask but true results!!!!
Karla A.
I loveee this product so much because my pores are not as big as I use to have them before!!
alejandra g.
Humble, TX
Made my skin feel super soft. First time using it and works great. But didn't last very long
Krystle C.
Bellerose, NY
Anything Origins, I love!! Great smell, great product & even better results! Very effective!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.