BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Brittany B.
Liked this product. It was easy to apply and washed away clean. Skin felt good after.
Verny82
Also love this product. It's a must have especially if you feel you have large pores.
Ashley M.
Great value. Worked as expected without issues. I would definitely purchase it again.
Diana O.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is such an amazing product my face looks and feels more clear and much more soft
Leli C.
Boulder
I really liked how soft this mask left my skin! I bought it from Sephora a while ago.
Brianna K.
Love using this as a weekly detox - helps clear out my pores without being too harsh.
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
Love this mask! I wear it about once a month and it draws out all my skin impurities!
Michelle F.
Cabot, AR
This product is okay. I have very sensitive skin and it made my face red after using.
Leeann P.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This stuff is absolutely amazing!!! It makes my skin look so good whenever I use it!
Margaret H.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Love this product. I use this mask at least once a week. It leaves my face very soft.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.