BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Review for: Tm more...
Love this mask. Feels good on my skin and doesn't dry it out but still feels cleansing.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I love this product! I bought this a year ago and I'm in love I constantly purchase it.
Abi B.
Portland , OR
Not my favorite mask. It breaks me out. I much prefer the bliss multifaceted mud mask.
Stephania 🍒.
winter garden
Really cleans out pores! Loved the cooling effect and the way it made pimples dissapear
Justine M.
Lynden, WA
Review for: Tm more...
I use this any time I start to break out and my face clears up within just a few days.
MeLissa H.
Lagrange, GA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
My daughter used this product with good results. We liked the way this product worked.
Kathy V.
Lewisville
This product is great! It really makes my skin feel fresh and clean each time I use it!
Kelly K.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Love this mask! Charcoal seems to work with my skin issues. I like Origins at a brand.
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
Loved this mask . Made my skin feel soft after washing it off . Love this brand!!!!!!!
Kayla C.
Rocky Mount
Great product! Made my skin feel very smooth and refreshed. This mask was very cooling
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.