BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Yoselin P.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Great mask for deep cleaning, but still didn't remove all of the blackheads from my skin.
It cleared my black under eyes in less than a few weeks I love it and would keep using it
Kelsey K.
Indianapolis, IN
Feels great on the skin and works just fine. Can’t tell a noticeable difference in skin.
Tatyana W.
I love this product it really clears up the skin after a few uses. Wild really recommend
Catherine P.
Lexington Pk, MD
Greet. Works well. Smells good. Price point is okay. Little goes a long way. Use a brush
Krystal P.
Corpus Christi
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Great for clearing your pores of blackheads and built up oil. Great for once a week use.
Karina R.
Washington
Great purifying mask for when you don’t want a harsh cleanse. Perfect for sensitive skin.
Darby D.
Evergreen Park
Lasts a long time. Draws out impurities and does its job! Good value for being about $20.
Trinity B.
Seattle, WA
Love love love! This mask is easy, fun, clean, effective, and I look forward to using it!
Chance T.
Conway, Arkansas
Absolutely love this mask! My skin always looks very matte and clean after taking it off.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.