BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jean B.
Oceano, CA
I loved this mask! It helped clear up my skin as well as left it feeling soft and smooth!
Marisa C.
Coral Springs, FL
One of my all time favorite charcoal masks great value. Great as a mask or spit treatment
Ariana S.
Hickory, NC
Great mask leaves face super smooth and soft! I can always see my pores really clear out!
Jewel C.
Love this and have repurchased many times! I recommend to anyone dealing with blackheads.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Review for: Tm more...
These is a great quality product its very helpful to clear pores one of a kind clear mask
Ava j.
Love this charcoal mask, instant skin clearance and improvements , smells amazing as well
Sabrina A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my absolute favorite mask. I use it once a week and my skin is noticeably softer.
Lismely G.
This mask was easy to apply and rinse off I didn’t notice much of a difference on my face
Anna D.
Township Of Washington, NJ
Review for: Tm more...
I use thiS for a deep clean. It's too harsh for a more frequent use but does a nice job.
Kevin 💍.
This product works amazing ! It minimized my pores and left my skin sooo smooth and soft
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.