BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Brenda M.
Chico
Review for: Other more...
I’ve used a lot of clay masks and this is one of my favorites. It’s gentle, but my skin looks really clarified and fresh after. I received this in a beauty box and will buy a full size when I run out.
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love this mask for clearing my pores up. I can appreciate a mask that does the job without drying me out. I will definitely continue use. This was my first time. I will update my review soon.
Giessel S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I heard the charcoal was good for acne so I decided to try this mask and I love it! It does tingle a bit when I first put it on but my skin feels really clean after I remove the mask. I feel like it does help slightly with breakouts
Haley B.
Taylorsville
This face mask works nice but it just doesn’t work really well for my skin. I have really dry skin and this made my skin dry for a little bit. Other than that, it worked well. I would use this again.
Emily G.
lafayette
This is another mask I can get behind. If I have a day where I just feel like my skin isn’t looking it’s best, I’ll use this at night and wake up the next morning with my impurities practically gone!
Sabrina M.
Tyler , TX
Using this product really helps with my pores and skin. I love how my skin feels once i wash it off! It helps eliminate the oils on my skin but doesn’t give it the dry look. I use it on my boyfriend and it also helps with his pores!
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Love this mask! My pores look clean and my breakouts have been less! Gentle on the skin. Wouldn’t recommend for everyday use. Very effective! Can’t wait to purchase! Highly recommend! Affordable also!
Jessica M.
Knoxville
Review for: Clear more...
Great mask, left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I liked how easy it was to apply.  It  was quick drying.  It definitely met my expectations.  I bought it at Sephora.
susie t.
Northbridge
This charcoal mask is fun, easy to use, tightening, and overall an amazing product! I found this product works best right after a warm shower, when the pores are all open and just begging to be cleaned! If I had noticed any sort of build up of blackheads or oils on (usually) my nose, I would press the area with a warm compress, then apply the mask in that area. Sometimes, when I noticed trouble areas all over my face, I would apply the mask to my whole face. The only problem was found only if I overused the mask. Masks can be very good for your skin, but if overused, could lead to drier skin than before. I also made the "mistake" (for me, at least) of apply the mask to my neck as well. Oh boy was it hard to move! The mask got very tight after drying (dry time depends on how much you apply), and was very hard to move my head around without pulling on the skin. Taking it off was very easy, you just rinse it, but I felt it didn't do much to existing acne, and only prevents new acne from forming. I prefer masks that do both, but I'd still recommend this product to others with all sorts of types of skin.
Mazey L.
This charcoal mask is a god send to me and my skin. I really love how this just seems to draw impurities out this mask is definitely expensive but it just does so much for my acne prone skin. I wish I could have an infinite supply!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.