BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Christine W.
Beautiful creamy texture, refreshing and almost cooling in a way and leaves pores tighten.
Keisha S.
Kissimmee , FL
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Love love it! It helps greatly with the blackheads! I would recommend to do it once a week.
rebekah h.
Rocklin, CA
Love! Leaves my skin feeling refreshed, clean and my pores feel smaller after using it too
Shatanya J.
Jackson, MI
I think it made my face feel wonderful after using. I ended up ordering a full size bottle
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I love charcoal masks. These seem to work pretty good for me. I'll most likely buy again...
Nija G.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
This mask dried and worked fast. It tightened my skin and left it pore free. Very effective
hannah k.
Love how I put this on and my pores are cleared out. It takes out all the gunk in my pores
SARGUN K.
Fresno, CA
It’s a great product and I probably buy it once I am done trying different charcoal masks.
Malia S.
Minneapolis, MN
Favorite mask ever. You can tell a difference right away. Especially good for my oily skin.
Catherine P.
Lexington Pk, MD
Greet. Works well. Smells good. Price point is okay. Little goes a long way. Use a brush
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.