BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kinga S.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Love this! It works like a charm it makes my face feel super cleansed and fresh every time!
Armeen A.
Skokie, IL
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is a good mask to clear out impurities, clean out pores and reduce acne and redness.
Lavinia R.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Tm more...
I like the tight feeling of this mask. Washes off well and leaves a clean feeling on skin.
This product is amazing. Leaves skin feeling super clean and refreshed. Worth every penny.
Brittney B.
I love this for congested skin. I use this once weekly to help keep skin smooth and clear.
Jessica S.
Loved this mask! You can feel it deep cleaning the skin and getting out all the impurities!
Jeaneth P.
Las Vegas , NV
In love the mask. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and glowing. It is worth every penny!!!
Ellen J.
West New York, NJ
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I use this as a spot mask or overall on the whole face weekly to keep any break outs at bay
Stacy L.
Hey guys! I never received the samples so I don't know if it's a good product or not. Sorry
Zara k.
Roxbury Xing, MA
love this stuff! it works great and cleans out your skin and makes it all clean and bright
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.