BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Meritxell D.
love it its really good i wishni found it before i think its one of the best one out there
Lola U.
new york
Works pretty well. You can’t see results on the first try but it makes your skin feel good.
Mayra E.
This mask is one of my favorite ones because it makes my skin feel soft, smooth, and clean.
Ellen J.
West New York, NJ
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I use this as a spot mask or overall on the whole face weekly to keep any break outs at bay
Jeannie P.
Humble, TX
It was just OK for the price point and for the brand I definitely expected more out of it.
This product is amazing. Leaves skin feeling super clean and refreshed. Worth every penny.
Reena H.
Tucson
Clears out everything. Great product. Works great. Bought this from Sephora on the Vib sale
Armeen A.
Skokie, IL
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is a good mask to clear out impurities, clean out pores and reduce acne and redness.
Sara  B.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this mask so much! It clears your pores and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh
Melissa C.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Tm more...
This mask is amazing and I absolutely love it. It makes my face feel refreshed and smooth.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.