BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Shirley F.
Woodbine, NJ
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Beak mask out there, it has a slight warming sensation when it's working through your pores
Amy R.
Murrieta, CA
Love this face mask! Makes my skin feel super clean without a tightening or drying feeling.
andrea 💄.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
I like how this product leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. Definitely would repurchase
Caitlin M.
Ridgewood, NY
Review for: Tm more...
Very nice mask that helped clean up the congestion in my skin but did not dry out my skin.
Melissa C.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Tm more...
This mask is amazing and I absolutely love it. It makes my face feel refreshed and smooth.
haileeee 🤙.
Fairfield Twp, OH
i love this mask. makes my face so soft and it tightens my skin up. perfect for a spa night
Joanna O.
Really enjoy this product. Leaves skin so soft and really makes a difference for breakouts
Mayra E.
This mask is one of my favorite ones because it makes my skin feel soft, smooth, and clean.
Bianca C.
Salinas, CA
I honestly loved it I would love to get more of these my grandma actually wanted to keep it
Cadiya C.
Great charcoal mask! I️ love anything origins and this mask helped clean all my pores out.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.