BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Hannah E.
Springfield, MO
The charcoal in this mask is amazing!!! It is perfect for getting clearer and brighter skin!
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Nice mask, tightening feeling, extracts blackheads and slight exfoliant when being washed off
Taylor L.
franklin, wi
This mask wasnt "bad" but I didnt notice much of a difference in my pore size or blackheads.
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
My next favorite mask besides the glam glow, more price efficient and works just as great :)
Cheyenne C.
Norfolk, VA
This is my favorite charcoal mask. It makes my skin super soft and definitely helps my acne.
Taylor M.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Great mask it takes out all your impurities and gives your skin a nice glow highly recommend
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Use this mask at least once a week and i love it! Cleans my face without making it feel dry !
Emily J.
Denton, TX
Review for: Tm more...
Love love it! Pulls out all the dirt and grime from my face leaving it fresh and ready to go!
Kya G.
Freeport
I personally like using face masks because I feel like it actually cleans how its supposed to
Karla A.
I loveee this product so much because my pores are not as big as I use to have them before!!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.