BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kristina W.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I saw visibly cleaner pores after using this mask, and my skin felt amazing. Will use again.
Madison D.
This mask has helped me clear my skin up when I get hormonal breakouts on my face. I love it
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY
Review for: Tm more...
Love this product. Charcoal products in general help a lot with acne and cleaning our pores.
Carolina H.
Really like this mask. My face feels so clean and soft after I wash it off. Def. recommend it
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Nice mask, tightening feeling, extracts blackheads and slight exfoliant when being washed off
Monique C.
Saginaw, MI
I like this mask because I feel like it does detox my skin, but sometimes it's hard to notice
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
My next favorite mask besides the glam glow, more price efficient and works just as great :)
Chance J.
Edmond
Your face will turn red for about 30 minutes after you wash off the mask but true results!!!!
Paloma P.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this face mask because it really gets my blackheads out and leaves my face super soft
Melissa E.
I really didn't like this mask. For the price it seriously did nothing for my acne prone skin
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.