BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
alejandra g.
Humble, TX
Made my skin feel super soft. First time using it and works great. But didn't last very long
ava g.
Brighton, MI
this did not help me at all it made my blemishes/pimples worse and it smelled awful don't buy
Karla A.
I loveee this product so much because my pores are not as big as I use to have them before!!
Melissa E.
I really didn't like this mask. For the price it seriously did nothing for my acne prone skin
Brenda R.
Palm Desert, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I love this mask. It clears out your blackheads & leaves your skin looking brighter & smooth.
Marina A.
Colonia, NJ
I love this mask! It pulls everything out. And it smells good too. I love using it on my nose
Rheba C.
Laurel, MD
Review for: Tm more...
Very easy to use. Does dry your skin out. I noticed my face was softer and clearer after use.
Lisa K.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love this!!!! Doesn’t hurt to pull off. Easy application. Nice for sensitive skin. Not harsh.
Fennella F.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! This is amazing for my skin and omg I just live it totally recommend!!!!
Kya G.
Freeport
I personally like using face masks because I feel like it actually cleans how its supposed to
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.