BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Rochelle L.
Waco, TX
I really liked this mask.I had to use this isolated from other products to see the magic.Lightweight doesn’t get really tight on your face but you feel like your face is breathing once you wash it off.
Mejra M.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
This product does what it claims. Origins has a line of products that works. I continue to use this product and I love the results. I would definitely recommend it and I think it's amazing.
neysa S.
This is my favorite mask for when my skin needs a little help in the acne/oil/ just overall clogged up category. It really helps clear things up instantly. Good value for the amount of product you get.
Gabriela P.
Lakeland
I found that this product worked well with my skin because of their natural ingredients. I was a first time user of this product and it was effective on my sensitive acne prone skin. I would recommend.
Dani S.
Richland, MI
This really clears out my pores! The only downside is that I can't use it as often as I'd like because it dries out my skin. It does smell really good and makes my skin feel so soft after I was it off.
Samantha G.
Daly City, CA
I wouldn’t recommend for all over face if you have sensitive skin. I would recommend for areas where you’re oily/have pores or blemishes. Helps dry out acne. I loved this mask for my nose & chin area.
Elizabeth C.
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
This charcoal mask I think might be the best charcoal mask out there you can feel it working immediately went beyond my expectations I would definitely recommend and I will be buying it again loved it
rachel r.
I liked the charcoal mask best out of all the Origins products I’ve tried. I felt like it cleanses my skin. However sometimes I would get a rash/breakout after using it. And I wasn’t sure if it was a personal reaction or the product.
Cassie A.
Hanford
I have this and use it maybe once a month. It’s a good amount of product for the price. I’m just not sure what exact difference I’m suppose to see after a use. Probably won’t be on my repurchase list.
Paige E.
The charcoal mask is a must have!! This is a mask that is good for any skin type since it’s not a super strong mask, yet still makes such a large difference! I use this mask twice a week on my forehead since I have small bumps there.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.