BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ashley L.
My husband loves this mask, but I haven't seen much benefit for my skin type (acne prone, dry).
Sarah J.
Charlottesville
Great, quick mask. I use it once a week, great value, keeps the black heads at bay. Effective!
Anastasia M.
Loved it. not the best however it got the job done. left my skin kind of dry but not too much.
Natalie M.
One of the best face masks I've used, it leaves skin feeling fresh and new without over drying
Alisha W.
Waco, TX
Hands down, this is my favorite face mask of all time. My skin feels brand new after each use.
Megan J.
Covington, KY
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This was great, helped clear and refresh my skin, great product and would definitely recommend!
Gabrielle m.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Best charcoal mask I’ve tried! Helps to clear skin and works like magic! Staple in my house!
Emily J.
Denton, TX
Review for: Tm more...
Love love it! Pulls out all the dirt and grime from my face leaving it fresh and ready to go!
Deon R.
Atlanta, GA
Love this charcoal mask, it cleans out my pores without making my skin feel dry and stripped.
Brenda R.
Palm Desert, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I love this mask. It clears out your blackheads & leaves your skin looking brighter & smooth.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.