BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

shireen c.
This shrinks my pores so well and sucks out all oil in my skin from the week. Definitely recommend.
Jaime S.
St. Peters
Love this mask, just bought another tube!! Makes my skin feel taught and fresh. It smells good too.
Stephanie L.
Cantril, IA
This active charcoal mask worked really well with my sensitive skin and didn't irritate it at all.
Jenny B.
Granada Hills, CA
Love this mask and wish they would make a peel off version. It is high end so is a little expensive
I saw no real benefits to this mask. After weeks of trials, my skin looked the same. No real effect
Whitney T.
Germantown, TN
This product is amazing! My skin felt so smooth after. I have used this years! So worth the money!
Yona C.
Merrick, NY
Love a good charcoal mask! This one is great! Leaves skin feeling very clean! Pricey but worth it!
Faith F.
Lodi, CA
Absolutely love this charcoal mask! It makes my impurities small fast and makes my skin feel fresh!
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Love anything with charcoal! This is a great mask and leaves me feeling so refreshed afterwards.
Caroline A.
This product extracts gunk from your pores and is very nice for oily, acne skin. I liked it a lot
Mallory K.
How often should you use it ? I have this product but I'm worried about using it a lot because I don't want to dry out my pores, but I also feel like I'm not using it enough to see results.
Amy G.
How does sensitive skin deal with this?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Did this irritate your skin?
YeonAh C.
San Pablo, CA
How well does this work? I've heard so much about it, but I've never actually used it.
Melinda W.
Is this good for dry sensitive skin? Also is it worth the price?

Sephora