BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

tawnie w.
rapid city
Love this mask. Makes your skin feel amazing and clean. I would highly recommended this product.
Emma V.
Parma, OH
A good charcoal mask. Easy to apply, relatively easy to take off. Skin felt nice and soft after!
Karla V.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this . It leaves my skin amazing , feeling so soft and clean , my pores feel so refreshed
Lilly G.
Seattle, WA
Definitely see a difference after using this mask amazing the charcoal really cleans your pores.
Maire C.
Loved this product! Made my pores appear smaller. It was a little expensive though but effective.
Tanya S.
Got my pores cleaned. Did the mask which watching tv. Takes a bit to dry but worth it in. The end
Nemi N.
Queen creek, AZ
This is pretty good! It works... I can’t think of how this differs from the next clay face mask.
paloma s.
i Love this mask. really helps clear my face after one use. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Miranda T.
Wasn't thrilled with this product. Think there are better ones out there. It was just average.
MONICA B.
Great mask, my face felt refreshed after the first use. Definitely something i would buy again.
Heledd H.
Jenny C.
Tampa, FL
Is this product worth the money?
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
How much and wear can I get it?
Kiera M.
Ellenwood, GA
Do you think this will work on oily skin?
Tayelor W.
Valrico, Fl
Does this hurt when you peel it off?

Sephora