BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Alisha W.
Waco, TX
Hands down, this is my favorite face mask of all time. My skin feels brand new after each use.
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
Love it, I received a sample and it worked really well on my skin! Saw results after a few days
Shelby H.
My skin felt smooth after using the product but I didn’t feel like it truly unclogged my pores
Dara F.
Boston, MA
I enjoy this mask and feels refreshing on face. Not a bad price point and drys fairly quickly.
alyssa e.
Review for: Tm more...
This mask is extremely deep cleaning! It works wonders and doesn't irritate or dry out my skin.
Joyann A.
Fairfield
Love this face mask , you can noticeably see the difference with your pores after a few uses .
Michaela M.
Frisco , TX
I really like this mask and I think it help. I like the way it feels on my skin and is gentle.
Natalie P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this charcoal mask! Really cleans out your pores and leaves your face so smooth and fresh.
Natasha P.
Miami Beach , FL
It is a really nice mask! I've received in my #IvyVoxBox and definitely I would try this again
Holly L.
Amity, OR
Review for: Tm more...
Easy to apply, and wash off. Smells like charcoal but not in a bad way. Skin feels soft after.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.