BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Rosa L.
Surprise, AZ
Amazing product totally love how clean my skin feels after using it! Definitely worth the price
Sonal S.
Obsessed with this! Really got my blackheads and oil out without tightening my skin like crazy.
Sofia S.
Los Angeles
Leaves your face feeling and looking much more clean. This mask has helped me clear up my skin.
Wendy M.
Really good product to have a deep face cleaning helps you to The out the blackhead. I love it
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
Love it, I received a sample and it worked really well on my skin! Saw results after a few days
Courtney J.
Hubbard
Love the results! Aroma isn't terrible, but worth it for finished skin tone and clearing pores.
Miranda T.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Wasn't thrilled with this product. Think there are better ones out there. It was just average.
Sherria G.
Delran, NJ
This by far one of my favorite products. It keeps deep into your pores and brightens your skin
Rylee B.
Indiana
This charcoal mask is a what are use all the time I love it so does my sister she loves it to.
Jill K.
Does the job, but I'm not sure if it's any better than cheaper products that do the same thing.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.