BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Stephanie R.
N Tonawanda, NY
This mask is amazing it leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. I can't wait to continue using
Faten M.
brooklyn
Been using this for a few weeks now and it’s good nothing crazy but so far it’s good on my skin
Kat C.
Charlotte, NC
My skin feels great after using this product. Must use at least one a week to see good results.
Cara K.
I've been using this for year! It's seriously amazing and pulls all of the junk out of my face.
McKendrie D.
burlington
One of my favorite charcoal masks! Dries fast, easy to remove and leaves skin feelings amazing
jasmen r.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this mask!! It leave my skin feeling soft and amazing! Thats when your know it did its job
Rylee B.
Indiana
This charcoal mask is a what are use all the time I love it so does my sister she loves it to.
Sonal S.
Obsessed with this! Really got my blackheads and oil out without tightening my skin like crazy.
Doranely G.
Sturgis, MI
Its great product it really clears your face i love it. Would definitely buy this product again
Jessica V.
Placerville, CA
The clear improvement mask brings blackheads to the surface. My skin felt refreshed and smooth.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.