BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Zoe B.
Works amazing. Recommended steps do take a while but it is very worth it. I don’t know the price
paloma s.
i Love this mask. really helps clear my face after one use. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Candice P.
Dallas, TX
This was a good mask it just didn’t work for my sensitive skin I really had a bad reaction to it.
Ale P.
Maunaloa , HI
Smooth feeling! Leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean! Helped me with my acne problem! Perfect
Katie T.
Instantly saw brighter and less red skin. Would definitely purchase/use again. Highly recommend.
priyam G.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Tm more...
Great for pores. I love clay based masks and this one works wonders on the skin. No aweful smell
Ramona J.
Ruston, LA
Review for: Tm more...
This black mask is scarry .but leaves skin feeling smooth no pores .love to use it ever two weeks
Tahlia N.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Tm more...
Leaves my skin feeling tightened and cleaned, but not so sure If it made me pores appear smaller.
Brandi F.
Lakeland, FL
Pretty amazing made my skin beautiful kept the oil under control and reduced breakouts be greatly
Michele K.
This product is great! My 12 yr old hg as really bad blackhead issues and this pulls them rt out!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.