BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Elif G.
Skokie, IL
Definitely refined my pores and makes my skin 10x better after using. I have combo and oily skin
Kathryn D.
Newton Center, MA
Love this clay mask! Hardens up and washes away easy and quick. Love the way it feels on my skin.
Jhoniq K.
Albuquerque , NM
I absolutely love this mask!! It is great for my oily skin and really helps pull out impurities.
Niha R.
Duluth, GA
Review for: Tm more...
My nose gets the biggest pores, and whenever I use Origins charcoal mask, they seem to disappear.
Stephanie K.
Newark, DE
Review for: Tm more...
Love the way this mask makes my skin feel! Definitely good for oily skin and large clogged pores
Jozzette C.
Orlando, FL
Love the products from origin! Super great, soft and smells good! I would buy this product again!
Whitney A.
Tulsa , OK
Review for: Tm more...
I love this mask. I use it all over my face once a week and through the week for spot treatments
Miranda M.
This is the best product I've tried for black head removal. But it tends to dry my skin a little.
Kristina M.
Vincennes, IN
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
This made my skin super smooth. It was a sample so I don't know the price, but I like the result.
Kay F.
Beverly
this is my absolute holy grail item! every time i use it , after my skin feels and looks amazing!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.