BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Shay L.
Paterson, NJ
This is my holy grail product .
Without this mask I my pours would be showing through my makeup.
Dee L.
Dekalb, IL
This is a great mask that takes all that junk out of your pores! It's one of the best I've tried.
Stephanie C.
Jamaica , NY
Amazing! really love how it leaves my skin after the I am done with it! My husband loves it too!
tawnie w.
rapid city
Love this mask. Makes your skin feel amazing and clean. I would highly recommended this product.
Kay F.
Beverly
this is my absolute holy grail item! every time i use it , after my skin feels and looks amazing!
Nemi N.
Queen creek, AZ
This is pretty good! It works... I can’t think of how this differs from the next clay face mask.
kαrα🔆🇱🇷 S.
Charlotte
This is a really good mask and it does a great job clearing my pores and I would highly reccomend
Tanya S.
Got my pores cleaned. Did the mask which watching tv. Takes a bit to dry but worth it in. The end
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Love anything with charcoal! This is a great mask and leaves me feeling so refreshed afterwards.
Racheal J.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I recently bought this mask and am enjoying it so far. I find it to be very similar to glam glow
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.