BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Morgan Q.
Mont Clare , PA
I use this mask any time my skin needs to be cleared up a little. It is very effective and soothing
Stephanie L.
Cantril, IA
This active charcoal mask worked really well with my sensitive skin and didn't irritate it at all.
Whitney T.
Germantown, TN
This product is amazing! My skin felt so smooth after. I have used this years! So worth the money!
Jaclyn M.
Carlisle, IA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Love love love this stuff! After only one application, my skin felt softer and looked more radiant.
Maria Z.
North Hills, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
One of the top products I use. It's such a great product. It has helped me so much. Give it a try!
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
Love this and it's great at reducing pours and cleaning them out! Goes on easy and comes off easy!
Mayra M.
It smells pretty good for it being charcoal, the price is good. You can see results after a while
Sandra D.
This is my go-to Sunday mask. Keeps my skin clear without drying it out. Love anything Origins ❤️
Stephanie C.
Jamaica , NY
Amazing! really love how it leaves my skin after the I am done with it! My husband loves it too!
Caitlyn H.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I like this mask because it made my skin soft and it made it feel nurished when I used the mask.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.