BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Lexi M.
Miami
This face mask works wonders!!!! It helped me so much with my acne and oily skin. 10/10 recommend!
Stephanie L.
Cantril, IA
This active charcoal mask worked really well with my sensitive skin and didn't irritate it at all.
Marissa R.
Princeton, NJ
This mask is amazing! Makes my skin super soft and reduces any redness I have. I use it once a week
Emily C.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Overall good product. Helps with the overall health of skin diminishing uneven spots. Great results
Melanie P.
Port St Lucie, FL
One of the best face masks I have ever used. This products clears out all the junk from your pores.
Karina M.
Eagle Pass
I love how soft my skin feels after I use this product. It definitely clears my skin extremely well
Gemma T.
IRVINE, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I love to use this mask when I feel oily or during summer months it perfect fr summer to use weekly
Morgan Q.
Mont Clare , PA
I use this mask any time my skin needs to be cleared up a little. It is very effective and soothing
Jenna C.
This is a great mask! It makes my face feel super smooth and refreshed and my pores are all clean!
Jennifer H.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Amazing. Left my skin feeling amazingly soft and refreshed. My pores looked significantly smaller.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.