BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Tam J.
Wonderful mask to draw out impurities...goes on smooth and leaves skin feeling tight and refreshed
Lisa M.
Loved the way my skin felt after one treatment! Easy to use, has a nice smell, packaging is quality
Jaclyn M.
Carlisle, IA
Love love love this stuff! After only one application, my skin felt softer and looked more radiant.
Janic B.
Wellington, FL
Nice product, it gets the job done! I wouldn’t recommend using this very often if you have dry skin
Karina M.
Eagle Pass
I love how soft my skin feels after I use this product. It definitely clears my skin extremely well
Lauren W.
Danville, IL
Really enjoy this mask. Skin feels great both during and after use. I would buy this product again.
Emily C.
Alexandria, VA
Overall good product. Helps with the overall health of skin diminishing uneven spots. Great results
Jackie I.
This is my favorite charcoal mask! Cleans your pores so well and leaves your skin silky but tight!
I saw no real benefits to this mask. After weeks of trials, my skin looked the same. No real effect
Calie P.
Oroville , CA
Love love love this mask! I love activated charcoal products and this is amazing!
Very good value!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.