BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

abriana t.
Spring Valley, CA
I have oily skin and my pores tend to clog very easily. This is a very gentle charcoal mask that manages to get all the junk off out of my pores. I have purchased this mask from Macy's on multiple occasions and I believe everyone should try it.
Meghan H.
Mesa, AZ
Great mask! Smells pretty good and is easy to put on. Doesn’t take long to dry and rinse off. Recommend this mask if you are looking for something cheap and quick and not very messy. Works for tons of skin types.
Rina Y.
This is a fantastic "detox" mask that draws out impurities and oil however it's very "heavy duty" and you'll need a good moisturizer after. Might be too harsh for winter or sensitive skin but gets the job done
Gretchen G.
Great rinse off mask! I love charcoal masks to clear my large pores and smooth out the bumps. This one isn’t super drying the day after and I don’t seem to breakout after usage either...both a win in my book!
angela g.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Makes your skin feel amazing. It is a little hard to wash off. It is a gentle cleanser that is very effective. It sucks all the bad stuff out. I’ve used this product a few times through my friend who loves it!
Sarah E.
Baltic, Ct
This stuff is my life saver for when my skin starts to breakout. I have dry skin and this cleans all the gunk out of it workout making my face feel overly dry. I also use this as a spot treatment for those stubborn breakouts that want to linger.
Victoria D.
Nutley , NJ
This mask should be in one of those most satisfying to watch videos. Using my silicon brush this mask glides right on so so smoothly. It dries up nice and tight and really draws out all the toxins. I love this mask!
Joli C.
Norman , OK
I use this mask at least once a week to keep my pores clear. I like that the activated charcoal absorbs toxins and leaves my skin feeling clean but not stripped of natural oils. This is an excellent product and I would definitely recommend it.
Olivia S.
Portland
This stuff is a cheaper alternative to the glam glow super mud mask! I love both of those masks. It really feels like it’s getting all of the gunk out of your pores. I definitely notice a difference after using it! I highly recommend it!
Danielle C.
Reading, PA
Love this mask it cleared my pores after using it a few times it comes with a lot of product I didn’t purchase this but when I run out I definitely will repurchase it ! It drys quickly and isn’t harsh on my face
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.