BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Mae M.
I did enjoy the product but for many charcoal masks i have tried this seemed overly messy. For how it actually worked, i substituted cheaper mask that was better for my skin. I tend to have oily skin and origins was just not the brand for me. I think if you have oily skin like me and are on a budget this is not the product for you.
Adeline K.
Rochester
I have dry and acne prone skin. This mask is a game changer and has made its way into my everyday skin care regimen. Immediately after using I noticed a difference. Skin looked clearer, pores and acne had drastically minimized. After regular use skin looked more even toned. Highly recommend this product. It is simply amazing!
Sierra W.
Alamogordo, NM
I love the quality of this product! It is not harsh on the skin at all but gives you great results and helps with black heads and pores! I am loving it so much! It is super affordable and lasts a long time! I will buy it again and recommend to anyone!!
Kyle V.
Columbus, Ohio
I like that this mask is on the more affordable side for a generous amount. I find that it’s effective at clearing up problem areas and blemishes, but it does leave my skin feeling tight and dry afterward. I would definitely follow up with a great hydrating moisturizer after and I wouldn’t recommend it for people with dry skin.
CG J.
perfect for blackheads ! I love this mask !
Works every time, leaving my pores very clean but not stripped ! I put it on for 15 min then wash it off with a washcloth . Leaves  skin very very clean and renewed !
One of my favorite masks to use!
The best part part is that it is very affordable
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
Loved the clay in this as it cools skin while the charcoal cleanses ouy impurities. Thick formula so it's easy to apply. Quick drying and easily rinses away. My skin was so soft after use. I noticed right away a difference in appearance of whiteheads around my nose and chin. Received this free for reviewing purposes buy will plan future purchase!
Julia C.
San Diego
I use this product to clean out my pores every few weeks and I think it does a good job. The product isn't too sticky or thick and it dries up pretty fast. I like to apply a thin layer to my T zone as I don't think it's necessary to use it on my whole face. It draws out the sebum effectively and hasn't made my skin red.
Kiersten M.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
This mask makes my skin feel very clean and cool right after removing it! I can tell it thoroughly cleans my pores, and it helps to wash your face with cool water after so pores don’t stay open! It doesn’t peel off, so it doesn’t hurt to take it off. It gives my face a really good clean feel! Highly recommend 👍🏼Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Kat P.
Port St Lucie, FL
I like this a lot. It made my pores smaller after one use. I get hormonal breakout along my jaw line and chin. After using it, the redness and swelling went down. My breakouts faded faster and with continued use i definitely have less breakouts. Better than other charcoal masks I've used in the past. Price is pretty good too.
Sarah D.
Medford
This is the best charcoal I have found for my skin. I have normal to dry skin, in the winter my skin becomes slightly dehydrated and I get some slight clogging in my T-zone (clogged oils, known as blackheads but they are just trapped oils). Love using this mask once a week to pull out extra oils and debris trapped in the follicles in my T-zone. Leaves my skin smooth and refreshed.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.