Lisa L.
Lawrenceville, GA

I love this mask and wondered how often can I use it. I would use it daily but unsure if that's smart.

Kailah W.
Kailah W.
2 years ago
I wouldn't use this everyday due to drying out your skin. I would use at least twice a week.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Corona, CA
2 years ago
I would use at first once a week & then gradually twice a week.
natalie h.
natalie h.
texas
2 years ago
I would use it as a spot treatment daily but not necessarily over your whole face!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Mount Joy, PA
2 years, 1 month ago
It says on the tube use twice a week.